Dawgs All Day is now a NYC Dog Licensing Partner
A current pet license is your dog's ticket home should he or she become lost. And in New York City and many other areas in the country, it is also the law. A dog license helps fund animal and humane health programs (i.e., spay/neuter, rabies programs, animal waste removal/sanitation, etc.), and helps foster responsible pet ownership.
Dog License Benefits:
• Licensing helps reunite lost dogs with their owners. See the dog eLocator system for more information.
• With proof of current dog license and rabies vaccination, your dog can run off-leash in New York City park dog runs.
• Licensing can help reunite a dog and its owner in case of separation during an emergency.
• Information about licensed dogs simplifies medical follow-up for individuals potentially exposed to infected dogs, especially important during rabies outbreaks.
• Licensing fees provide funding for the city’s animal shelter system and free/low cost spay and neuter programs for low income dog and cat owners.
Please double check for accuracy. Your privacy is SAFE. We will NEVER sell/rent/give away your information.
HOURS OR OPERATION